X5 5-Gas Detector
Honeywell Analytics X5 Series portable gas detectors simultaneously monitor up to five atmospheric hazards. A wide selection of individual electrochemical toxic sensors is available, along with optional IR sensor for carbon dioxide (% CO2) and PID sensors for detecting volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The X5 has data-logging capabilities and is compatible with MicroDock II, Honeywell’s automatic test/calibration docking station.
Compact and lightweight, the X5 activates audible, visual and vibrating alarms in the event of a low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition. Highly configurable to suit a range of applications, Honeywell Analytics X5 comes as a diffusion or pumped instrument with either alkaline or Lithium Polymer rechargeable hot-swappable battery pack. Standard features include confidence beep, automatic calibration, full function self test, and an extended selection of user-settable field options.
PID DetectionThe X5’s photoionization detection option monitors VOCs that present potential hazards in work environments. VOCs, which can often evaporate at room temperature, include substances such as solvents, paint thinners, benzene, butadiene, hexane, toluene, as well as vapors associated with fuels such as gasoline, diesel, heating oil, kerosene, and jet fuel. The Honeywell Analytics’ X5 integrated photoionization detector (PID) enables sensitive broad spectrum monitoring of volatile organic compounds.
Compact, Rugged & Practical
- Detects VOCs (PID), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, NH3, NO2, HCN, CI2, CIO2, O3 , CO2 and combustibles
- Small, lightweight design
- Water-resistant, concussion-proof enclosure
- Records TWA, STEL and maximum exposures to gas and displays readings on command
Excellent Performance Features
- 0 - 1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Optional integral pump for remote sampling
- Datalogging and multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Optional confined space kits
- Compatible with Honeywell Analytics MicroDock II automated test and calibration station
- Audible, vibrating and visual alarms
- Four alarm levels: instantaneous Low and High Alarm for all gases, TWA (time-weighted average) and STEL (short-term exposure limit) for VOCs and toxics
User Friendly Operation
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for five gases
- Simple, user selectable field options including PID / combustible correction factor, language selection, confidence beep, span level, set TWA/STEL calculation choice, set calibration due date, pass code protection, latching alarm, “SAFE” display function, stealth mode, and selectable ppm resolution for some gases
- Self-testing sensor, battery/circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms