- All Products
- Shop by Brands
- BW Technologies
- BW Technologies
- BW Technologies Monitors
- BW Clip
- BW Clip4
- GasAlertClip Extreme
- GasAlert Extreme
- GasAlertMicroClip XT
- GasAlertMicroClip XL
- GasAlertMicroClip X3
- GasAlertMax XT II
- GasAlertMicro 5 Series
- IntelliDox Docking System
- MicroDock II
- BW Ultra
- BW Solo
- Calibration Equipment
- Confined Space Kits
- GasAlertMicroClip XL Confined Space Kits
- GasAlertQuattro Confined Space Kits
- GasAlertMax XT II Confined Space Kits
- GasAlertMicro5 Confined Space Kits
- Sampling Equipment
- Sampling Accessories
- Gas Monitors
- Gas Monitor Manufacturers
- BW Technologies
- Gas Clip Technologies
- GfG Instruments
- Honeywell Analytics
- RAE Instruments
- RKI Instruments
- Gas Monitor Categories
- Single-Gas Monitors
- Multi-Gas Monitors
- Zero Maintenance Monitors
- Fixed System Gas Monitors
- Confined Space Kits
- Wireless Fixed Point Gas Detectors
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Monitors
- Calibration Gas
- Find By Instrument Brand
- Manufacturer Equivalent Cylinders
- *Ifyou are searching for a brand specific cylinder P/N# type it in thesearch box above, or navigate to the calibration section of yourinstrument brand
- Combustion Analyzers
- Water Quality
- Reliability Instruments
- All Categories
Myron L Conductivity/pH/ORP/TDS/Temperature/Resistivity Meter - 6PIIFCE
Share this product:
6PIIFCE Conductivity/pH/ORP/TDS/Temperature/Resistivity Meter by Myron L
Since 1957, the Myron L® Company has designed and manufactured highly reliable analytical instruments for a wide variety of applications. Thousands of professionals around the world rely every day on the performance of our instruments. Demanding uses range from boiler water testing to ultrapure water control to medical instruments for artificial kidney machines.
We are proud of the trust our handheld instruments and monitor/controllers have earned in the past. Our product line has evolved to a new level of outstanding performance and value in analytical instruments: the Ultrameter II series. While priced like affordable single parameter instruments, the Ultrameter II does the job of three, four or even six instruments.
NEW! FCE FAC Function
The Myron L® Company FCE function reports FAC quickly and accurately by measuring ORP, the chemical characteristic of chlorine that directly reflects its effectivity, cross referenced with pH. Both DPD kits and colorimeters may tell the user the FAC value of the sample in the test tube, but since the chemistry of that sample is quite different from the source water being analyzed, the results are imprecisely related to actual disinfection power. The Myron L® Company FCE function measures the real, unaltered chemistry of source water, including moment-to-moment changes in that chemistry.
Accuracy You Can Trust
Both Ultrameter II models deliver performance of ±1% of reading (not merely full scale). This high level of accuracy has been achieved through advanced four-electrode conductivity cell technology, a unique pH/ORP sensor and powerful microprocessor-based circuitry. With displayed values of up to 9999, the full four-digit LCD ensures resolution levels never before possible in such affordable instruments. Factory calibrated with NIST traceable solutions, each Ultrameter II may be supplied with both certification of traceability and NIST traceable solutions for definitive calibration.
The Ultrameter II is a prime example of how high-tech engineering can greatly simplify and streamline a task. Whether in the lab, industrial plant, or in a remote field location, merely:
- Fill the cell cup
- Push a parameter key
- Take the reading
Temperature compensation and range selection are both rapid and automatic. The Ultrameter II is a true onehand operation instrument.
Easy to Calibrate
All calibrations are quickly accomplished by pressing the ▲ or ▼ keys to agree with our NIST traceable Standard Solution. When calibration is necessary, display prompts simplify pH calibration and make sure the correct buffer is being used. Plus, all parameters (excluding factory-set temperature) have an internal electronic setting that can be used for field calibration and as a check on pH/ORP sensor life.
- Choice of KCl, NaCl, and 442™ Natural Water Standards
- ORP mV to ppm free chlorine conversion (6PFCE)
- pH/ORP Sensor protective cap (6PFCE)
- Four-digit display for full 9999 readings, with autoranging capability up to 200 mS/200 ppt
- Powerful microprocessor based surface-mount circuitry
- Display prompts for simple pH calibration
- Real Time Clock
- Memory for 100 readings with Date & Time Stamp
- Factory calibrations stored in microprocessor
- 3 solution standards for greatest accuracy in diverse applications
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
- Extended life pH/ORP sensor is user replaceable in the field.
- Irrigation Water
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling Towers
- Fountain Solutions
- Homeland Security
|Display||4 Digit Liquid Crystal Display|
|Dimensions: LxWxH||196 x 68 x 64 mm/7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 in.|
|Weight||352 g/12.4 oz.|
|Case/conductivity cell material||valox|
|Cell capacities||pH/ORP: 1,2 ml/0.04 oz.
Cond/TDS/Res: 5 ml/0.2 oz.
|Power||9V alkaline battery|
|Battery life||>100 hours (5000 readings)|
|Operating/storage Temperature||0 - 55°C/32 - 132°F|
|Protection ratings||IP67/NEMA 6
Waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet