- All Products
- Shop by Brands
- BW Technologies
- BW Technologies
- BW Technologies Monitors
- BW Clip
- BW Clip4
- GasAlertClip Extreme
- GasAlert Extreme
- GasAlertMicroClip XT
- GasAlertMicroClip XL
- GasAlertMicroClip X3
- GasAlertMax XT II
- GasAlertMicro 5 Series
- IntelliDox Docking System
- MicroDock II
- BW Ultra
- BW Solo
- Calibration Equipment
- Confined Space Kits
- GasAlertMicroClip XL Confined Space Kits
- GasAlertQuattro Confined Space Kits
- GasAlertMax XT II Confined Space Kits
- GasAlertMicro5 Confined Space Kits
- Sampling Equipment
- Sampling Accessories
- Gas Monitors
- Gas Monitor Manufacturers
- BW Technologies
- Gas Clip Technologies
- GfG Instruments
- Honeywell Analytics
- Industrial Scientific
- RAE Instruments
- RKI Instruments
- Gas Monitor Categories
- Single-Gas Monitors
- Multi-Gas Monitors
- Zero Maintenance Monitors
- Fixed System Gas Monitors
- Confined Space Kits
- Wireless Fixed Point Gas Detectors
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Monitors
- Calibration Gas
- Find By Instrument Brand
- Manufacturer Equivalent Cylinders
- Combustion Analyzers
- Water Quality
- Reliability Instruments
- All Categories
FLIR E40 IR Camera with MSX 160 x 120 Resolution/60Hz - 64501-0101
Share this product:
64501-0101 E40 IR Camera with MSX 160 x 120 Resolution/60Hz by FLIR
Troubleshoot more efficiently, create detailed reports easier, and share images and findings faster with FLIR’s latest E-Series thermal imagers. Featuring a fresh array of imaging, communication, and productivity tools to help you get more done in a day
- FLIR Tools Mobile Communication: Connect an E-Series camera to smartphones and tablets with our Wi-Fi app. Stream live video so others can watch along. Import radiometric JPEGs, adjust levels, add measurement tools, then send images off in simple reports via email to expedite repair decisions.
- Superior Thermal Imaging: Up to 76,800 pixels (320 × 240) for better long-range accuracy and the highest level of point & shoot camera IR resolution.
- MSX Thermal Image Enhancement: See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are.
- Onboard Digital Camera: 3.1MP resolution provides clear visible light reference pictures; includes built-in LED lamp that doubles as a flashlight plus a laser pointer to mark locations.
- Large Touchscreen with Auto-Orientation: The E-Series touchscreen provides an intuitive interface that takes full advantage of the entire 3.5" display for easy access to diagnostics tools, and measurement and other data overlays stay upright no matter how you hold the camera.
- Multiple Imaging Modes: All Ex-Series cameras let you view thermal, visual, and MSX images and store them simultaneously for further analysis using FLIR Tools software. The E6 and E8 also offer Picture-in-Picture that inserts the thermal image over the visible photo as an extra documentation option.
- Picture-in-Picture: Overlay thermal images onto digital scenes for extra location documentation.
- Multiple Measurements: Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information.
- MeterLink®: Measure more than temperature. Send diagnostics data by Bluetooth from compatible clamp and moisture meters directly to E-Series cameras to embed extra information into thermal images as you capture them that further supports findings.
- Interchangeable Lenses and Manual Focus: Optional wide-angle and telephoto optics let you capture more of a scene in one shot or get in closer to measure smaller, distant targets. Full focus control help you dial in the sharpest clarity and accuracy.
- Higher Temperature Range & Sensitivity: Measure hotter-running equipment with higher 650°C (1,202°F) detection, and see subtler temperature patterns and detail with E-Series' greater sensitivity.
|Features||FLIR E40||FLIR E50||FLIR E60|
|Temperature range||-4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C)||-4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C)||-4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C)|
|Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||<0.07°C at 30°C||<0.05°C at 30°C||<0.05°C at 30°C|
|Detector Type - Focal plane array; (FPA) uncooled microbolometer||160 x 120 pixels||240 x 180 pixels||320 x 240 pixels|
|MSX® Thermal Image Enhancement||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Picture-in-Picture (P-i-P)||Fixed P-i-P||Scalable P-i-P||Scalable P-i-P|
|MPEG 4 Video Recording||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Video Camera w/Lamp & Laser||3.1MP/LED Lamp/Laser pointer||3.1MP/LED Lamp/Laser pointer||3.1MP/LED Lamp/Laser pointer|
|Digital Zoom||2X Continuous||4X Continuous||4X Continuous|
|Image annotation||Voice (60s)/Text Comments||Voice (60s)/Text Comments||Voice (60s)/Text Comments|
|Moveable Spot||3 Spotmeters||3 Spotmeters||3 Spotmeters|
|Area Box||3 Area Boxes (full image with min/max/avg)||3 Area Boxes (full image with min/max/avg)||3 Area Boxes (full image with min/max/avg)|
|Data Communication Interface||USB-mini, USB-A, Composite Video, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||USB-mini, USB-A, Composite Video, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||USB-mini, USB-A, Composite Video, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Field of view / Focus||25° x 19° / Manual (Minimum focus distance 1.3ft/0.4m)|
|Spectral range||7.5 to 13µm|
|Display||Built-in 3.5" color LCD|
|Image modes||Thermal, visual, MSX, and image gallery|
|Image Storage||>1000 radiometric JPEG images (SD card memory)|
|Laser Classification/Type||Class 2/Semiconductor AlGalnP Diode Laser: 1mW/635nm (red)|
|Set-up controls||Mode selector, color palettes, configure image info, units, language, date and time formats, and image gallery|
|Measurement modes||Auto hot/cold spot, Isotherm (above/below/interval)|
|Measurement Correction||Reflected ambient temperature & emissivity correction|
|Battery Type/Operating Time||Li-lon/ >4 hours, Display shows battery status|
|Charging system||In camera AC adapter/2 bay charging system|
|Shock/Vibration/Drop / Encapsulation; Safety||25G, IEC 60068-2-29/ 2G, IEC 60068-2-6/ Drop-proof 2m (6.6ft) IP54; EN/UL/CSA/PSE 60950-1|
|Dimensions/Weight||9.7x3.8x7.2" (246x97x184mm)/<1.82lbs (825g), including battery|